Connections and Collaborations, 1.25.2017
“Nature never draws a line without smudging it.” Winston Churchill
FREEDOM: you can turn the line drawing in any direction, horizontal, vertical, top and bottom. If you have a program that allows you to flip the image left and right, this is also fine. After you make this choice, well…there are some rules, smile.
- You are requested to add a continuous line to the drawing attached.
- First, please print on standard copier paper which will be slightly different sizes depending on your country.
- You place your pen or standard 2B pencil onto the paper and draw a continuous line without lifting your pen/pencil off the paper.
- Once you lift, you must not start again.
- Please scan your work and attach in the comment section of the bi-weekly post.
I will start a new drawing every other week.
You are always encouraged to go the archive section and ADD to a drawing that someone else has added to already.
TOGETHER, LET’S SEE WHAT WE CAN ACHIEVE.